- University Of Sargodha Lahore Campus-Cultural Festival 2018
- UCP Project presentation competition (MBA and MS) 2018
- LUMS (CGPM Conference on creating inclusive organisational and public spaces: Call for Papers) 2018
- GIKI’s Industrial Open House and Career Fair 2016
- LUMS’ Biology Seminar on Forensic Sciences 2016
- QAU’s 7th Convocation to be Held in May 2016
- LUMS’ Business Technologies Recruitment Drive 2016
- IBA’s Advanced Management Program (AMP) Phase-1 2016
- ISNET / SUPARCO’s Five-Day Workshop on Student Satellites 2015
- MUST’s International Conference on Business and Management Research 2015
AJK Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education (AJK BISE), Mirpur is one of the premier educational entities in Pakistan. It acts as a controller of education that manages and regulates Matric (SSC) and Inter (HSSC) level education in Mirpur, Azad Jammu and Kashmir (AJK). BISE Mirpur’s primary responsibility is to effectively conduct comprehensive HSSC (Intermediate) exams in Mirpur City and its surrounding areas every year.
AJK Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education (AJK BISE), Mirpur has been conducting Inter (HSSC / FA / FSc) exams in Mirpur since the year 1974. For Intermediate exams, the Jurisdiction of AJK BISE Mirpur (Mirpur Board) includes all the Azad Jammu and Kashmir (AJK) area.
Mirpur Board (AJK BISE) normally organizes comprehensive Inter (HSSC / FA / FSc) examination in the months of April-May each year. Exam Registrations start after the summer vacations in the regular academic year for both Government and Private sector colleges in Mirpur District and date sheet is issued just about a month prior to the exams.
AJK BISE Mirpur Inter (HSSC / FA / FSc) Date Sheet 2017
To view and download the AJK BISE Mirpur Inter (HSSC) Date Sheet in 2017, please go to the link below,
Latest AJK BISE Mirpur News 2015 – 2017