- GIKI’s Industrial Open House and Career Fair 2016
- LUMS’ Biology Seminar on Forensic Sciences 2016
- QAU’s 7th Convocation to be Held in May 2016
- LUMS’ Business Technologies Recruitment Drive 2016
- IBA’s Advanced Management Program (AMP) Phase-1 2016
- ISNET / SUPARCO’s Five-Day Workshop on Student Satellites 2015
- MUST’s International Conference on Business and Management Research 2015
- MAJU Islamabad’s Conference on Emerging Trends in Bioinformatics and Biosciences 2015
- LUMS 27th Annual Convocation Scheduled for June 17, 2015
- Quaid-i-Azam University’s Seminar on Archaeological Discoveries in AJK 2015
AJK Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education (AJK BISE), Mirpur is an autonomous body that has been working as a controller of SSC (Matric) and HSSC (Inter) level education in Mirpur Azad Jammu and Kashmir (AJK) for many years running. Mirpur Board was established to improve the general standards of education in Azad Jammu and Kashmir and to-date it has delivered that to a great extent.
BISE Mirpur (AJK BISE) organizes and supervises Inter (HSSC / FA / FSc) exams in Mirpur and surrounding areas every year. For Inter (HSSC) examination, its Jurisdiction comprises of all the Azad Jammu and Kashmir (AJK) area in Pakistan. AJK BISE Mirpur is also working for the character development of Inter (FA / FSc) students and regularly conducts various curricular, extra-curricular and sports activities in Mirpur.
From preparation of exam papers to the compilation and announcement of results, AJK Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education Mirpur (AJK BISE) is well recognized for its efficient and fair system. These days, Mirpur Board also provides Inter (HSSC / FA / FSc)’s Past / Model Papers and Answer Sheets to help students in their exam preparation.
BISE Mirpur Inter (HSSC / FA / FSc) Past / Model Papers 2017
To view and download the BISE Mirpur Inter (HSSC) Past / Model Papers and Answer Sheets in 2016 – 2017, please go to the link below,
Latest AJK BISE Mirpur News 2015 – 2017