- University Of Sargodha Lahore Campus-Cultural Festival 2018
- UCP Project presentation competition (MBA and MS) 2018
- LUMS (CGPM Conference on creating inclusive organisational and public spaces: Call for Papers) 2018
- GIKI’s Industrial Open House and Career Fair 2016
- LUMS’ Biology Seminar on Forensic Sciences 2016
- QAU’s 7th Convocation to be Held in May 2016
- LUMS’ Business Technologies Recruitment Drive 2016
- IBA’s Advanced Management Program (AMP) Phase-1 2016
- ISNET / SUPARCO’s Five-Day Workshop on Student Satellites 2015
- MUST’s International Conference on Business and Management Research 2015
AJK Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education (AJK BISE), Mirpur is an autonomous educational board that is authorized by Government of Azad Jammu and Kashmir (AJK) to conduct comprehensive Inter (HSSC) exams in Mirpur and rest of Azad Jammu and Kashmir area. BISE Mirpur’s main aim is to better manage, check and improve the secondary and intermediate level schools and colleges in Mirpur District and surrounding areas and over the years it has generally delivered that.
AJK Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education (BISE), Mirpur has the complete administrative and financial authority to control Inter (HSSC / FA / FSc) level education in Mirpur, in Azad Jammu and Kashmir (AJK) area of Pakistan. It has been successfully organizing comprehensive Inter (HSSC) exams in Mirpur District and surrounding areas since 1974 and over the years have produced good results to go with that.
Mirpur Board (AJK BISE)’s current Jurisdiction consists of all the Azad Jammu and Kashmir (AJK) area. AJK BISE Mirpur can generally be credited for improvement in Inter (FA / FSc) education standards in Mirpur City and surrounding areas.
As one of the premier educational boards in Pakistan, Mirpur Board (AJK BISE) normally conducts district-level Inter (HSSC / FA / FSc) examination in Mirpur in the months of April-May each year. It facilitates thousands of students in Azad Jammu and Kashmir every year and generally recognized to have a competitive examination system. BISE Mirpur declares Inter (FA / FSc) results in Mirpur and rest of its jurisdiction areas in the span of two to three months after the examination.
BISE Mirpur Inter (HSSC / FA / FSc) Result 2017
To view and download the BISE Mirpur Inter (HSSC) Result in 2017, please go to the link below,
Latest AJK BISE Mirpur News 2015 – 2017