- University Of Sargodha Lahore Campus-Cultural Festival 2018
- UCP Project presentation competition (MBA and MS) 2018
- LUMS (CGPM Conference on creating inclusive organisational and public spaces: Call for Papers) 2018
- GIKI’s Industrial Open House and Career Fair 2016
- LUMS’ Biology Seminar on Forensic Sciences 2016
- QAU’s 7th Convocation to be Held in May 2016
- LUMS’ Business Technologies Recruitment Drive 2016
- IBA’s Advanced Management Program (AMP) Phase-1 2016
- ISNET / SUPARCO’s Five-Day Workshop on Student Satellites 2015
- MUST’s International Conference on Business and Management Research 2015
AJK Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education (AJK BISE), Mirpur is one of the leading educational boards in Pakistan. It acts as a controlling authority that manages and regulates Matric (SSC) and Inter (HSSC) level education in Mirpur, Azad Jammu and Kashmir (AJK). Among other responsibilities, BISE Mirpur’s primary responsibility is to effectively conduct comprehensive SSC (Matriculation) and HSSC (Intermediate) exams in Mirpur City and its surrounding areas.
AJK Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education (AJK BISE), Mirpur has been conducting Matric (SSC) exams in Mirpur since 1974. The Jurisdiction of AJK BISE Mirpur (Mirpur Board) includes all the Azad Jammu and Kashmir (AJK) area.
Mirpur Board (AJK BISE) generally organizes comprehensive Matric (SSC / 9th and 10th) examination in the months of March-April each year. Exam Registrations normally start after the summer vacations in the academic year and date sheet is issued approx. a month prior to the exams.
AJK BISE Mirpur Matric (SSC / 9th and 10th) Date Sheet 2018
Latest AJK BISE Mirpur News 2015 – 2017