- University Of Sargodha Lahore Campus-Cultural Festival 2018
- UCP Project presentation competition (MBA and MS) 2018
- LUMS (CGPM Conference on creating inclusive organisational and public spaces: Call for Papers) 2018
- GIKI’s Industrial Open House and Career Fair 2016
- LUMS’ Biology Seminar on Forensic Sciences 2016
- QAU’s 7th Convocation to be Held in May 2016
- LUMS’ Business Technologies Recruitment Drive 2016
- IBA’s Advanced Management Program (AMP) Phase-1 2016
- ISNET / SUPARCO’s Five-Day Workshop on Student Satellites 2015
- MUST’s International Conference on Business and Management Research 2015
Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education (BISE), Dera Ghazi Khan (DG Khan) is an autonomous educational board that is authorized by Government of Punjab to conduct comprehensive Inter (HSSC) exams in DG Khan Division. BISE DG Khan’s main aim is to better manage, check and improve the secondary and intermediate level schools and colleges in Dera Ghazi Khan District and over the years it has generally delivered that.
Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education (BISE), DG Khan has the complete administrative and financial authority to control Inter (HSSC / FA / FSc) level education in DG Khan Division, in Punjab province of Pakistan. It has been successfully organizing comprehensive Inter (HSSC) exams in DG Khan District and surrounding areas since 1989 and over the years have produced good results to go with that.
Dera Ghazi Khan Board’s current Jurisdiction consists of Punjab Pakistan’s Districts: Dera Ghazi Khan, Muzaffargarh, Layyah and Rajanpur. BISE DG Khan can generally be credited for improvement in Inter (FA / FSc) education standards in DG Khan City and surrounding areas.
As one of the premier educational boards in Pakistan, DG Khan Board normally conducts district-level Inter (HSSC / FA / FSc) examination in DG Khan in the months of April-May each year. It facilitates hundreds of thousands of students in DG Khan Division every year and generally recognized to have a competitive examination system. BISE DG Khan declares Inter (FA / FSc) results in DG Khan and rest of its jurisdiction areas in the span of two to three months after the examination.
BISE Dera Ghazi Khan Inter (HSSC / FA / FSc) Result 2017
To view and download the BISE DG Khan Inter (HSSC) Result in 2017, please go to the link below,
Latest BISE DG Khan News 2015 – 2017