- University Of Sargodha Lahore Campus-Cultural Festival 2018
- UCP Project presentation competition (MBA and MS) 2018
- LUMS (CGPM Conference on creating inclusive organisational and public spaces: Call for Papers) 2018
- GIKI’s Industrial Open House and Career Fair 2016
- LUMS’ Biology Seminar on Forensic Sciences 2016
- QAU’s 7th Convocation to be Held in May 2016
- LUMS’ Business Technologies Recruitment Drive 2016
- IBA’s Advanced Management Program (AMP) Phase-1 2016
- ISNET / SUPARCO’s Five-Day Workshop on Student Satellites 2015
- MUST’s International Conference on Business and Management Research 2015
Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education (BISE), Dera Ghazi Khan (DG Khan) is an autonomous educational organization that has been working as a controller of SSC (Matriculation) and HSSC (Intermediate) level education in DG Khan, Punjab for many years running. BISE DG Khan was established to improve the standards of education in DG Khan and surrounding areas and to date it has delivered to a great extent.
DG Khan Board organizes and supervises Matric (SSC / 9th and 10th) exams in DG Khan each year. For Matric (SSC) examination, its Jurisdiction includes complete DG Khan Division which comprises of the Districts of DG Khan, Muzaffargarh, Layyah and Rajanpur. BISE DG Khan is also working for the character development of Matric (SSC) students and regularly conducts various curricular and extra-curricular activities in Dera Ghazi Khan.
From preparation of papers to the compilation and announcement of results, Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education (BISE), DG Khan is generally recognized for its efficient and fair system. Now a days, Dera Ghazi Khan Board also provides Matric (SSC / 9th and 10th)’s Past / Model Papers to help students in their preparation of exams.
BISE Dera Ghazi Khan Matric (SSC / 9th and 10th) Past / Model Papers 2017
To view and download the BISE DG Khan Matric (SSC) Answer Sheets and Past / Model Papers in 2016 – 2017, please go to the link below,
Latest BISE DG Khan News 2015 – 2017