- University Of Sargodha Lahore Campus-Cultural Festival 2018
- UCP Project presentation competition (MBA and MS) 2018
- LUMS (CGPM Conference on creating inclusive organisational and public spaces: Call for Papers) 2018
- GIKI’s Industrial Open House and Career Fair 2016
- LUMS’ Biology Seminar on Forensic Sciences 2016
- QAU’s 7th Convocation to be Held in May 2016
- LUMS’ Business Technologies Recruitment Drive 2016
- IBA’s Advanced Management Program (AMP) Phase-1 2016
- ISNET / SUPARCO’s Five-Day Workshop on Student Satellites 2015
- MUST’s International Conference on Business and Management Research 2015
Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education (BISE), Dera Ismail Khan (DI Khan) is one of the premier educational entities in Pakistan. It acts as a controller of education that manages and regulates Matric (SSC) and Inter (HSSC) level education in DI Khan, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa (KPK) province of Pakistan. BISE DI Khan’s primary responsibility is to effectively conduct comprehensive HSSC (Intermediate) exams in Dera Ismail Khan City and its surrounding areas each year.
DI Khan Board has been conducting Inter (HSSC / FA / FSc) exams in Dera Ismail Khan for many years running. For Intermediate exams, the Jurisdiction of BISE DI Khan includes the District of DI Khan and surrounding areas in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa (KPK).
Dera Ismail Khan Board normally organizes comprehensive Inter (HSSC / FA / FSc) examination in the months of April-May each year. Exam Registrations start after the summer vacations in the regular academic year for both Government and Private colleges in Dera Ismail Khan District and date sheet is issued just about a month prior to the exams.
BISE Dera Ismail Khan Inter (HSSC / FA / FSc) Date Sheet 2017
To view and download the BISE DI Khan Inter (HSSC) Date Sheet in 2017, please go to the link below,
Latest BISE DI Khan News 2015 – 2017