- University Of Sargodha Lahore Campus-Cultural Festival 2018
- UCP Project presentation competition (MBA and MS) 2018
- LUMS (CGPM Conference on creating inclusive organisational and public spaces: Call for Papers) 2018
- GIKI’s Industrial Open House and Career Fair 2016
- LUMS’ Biology Seminar on Forensic Sciences 2016
- QAU’s 7th Convocation to be Held in May 2016
- LUMS’ Business Technologies Recruitment Drive 2016
- IBA’s Advanced Management Program (AMP) Phase-1 2016
- ISNET / SUPARCO’s Five-Day Workshop on Student Satellites 2015
- MUST’s International Conference on Business and Management Research 2015
Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education (BISE), Dera Ismail Khan (DI Khan) is an autonomous educational board that is authorized by Government of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa (KPK) to conduct comprehensive Inter (HSSC) exams in DI Khan. BISE DI Khan’s main aim is to better manage, check and improve the secondary and intermediate level schools and colleges in DI Khan District and over the years it has generally delivered that.
Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education (BISE), DI Khan has the complete administrative and financial authority to control Inter (HSSC / FA / FSc) level education in DI Khan, in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa (KPK) province of Pakistan. It has been successfully organizing comprehensive Inter (HSSC) exams in Dera Ismail Khan District and surrounding areas for many years running and over the years have produced good results to go with that.
Dera Ismail Khan Board’s current Jurisdiction consists of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa (KPK) Pakistan’s District: DI Khan and surrounding areas. BISE DI Khan can generally be credited for improvement in Inter (FA / FSc) education standards in DI Khan City and surrounding areas.
As one of the premier educational boards in Pakistan, DI Khan Board normally conducts district-level Inter (HSSC / FA / FSc) examination in DI Khan in the months of April-May each year. It facilitates hundreds of thousands of students in DI Khan District every year and generally recognized to have a competitive examination system. BISE DI Khan declares Inter (FA / FSc) results in DI Khan and rest of its jurisdiction areas in the span of two to three months after the examination.
BISE Dera Ismail Khan Inter (HSSC / FA / FSc) Result 2017
To view and download the BISE DI Khan Inter (HSSC) Result in 2017, please go to the link below,
Latest BISE DI Khan News 2015 – 2017