- University Of Sargodha Lahore Campus-Cultural Festival 2018
- UCP Project presentation competition (MBA and MS) 2018
- LUMS (CGPM Conference on creating inclusive organisational and public spaces: Call for Papers) 2018
- GIKI’s Industrial Open House and Career Fair 2016
- LUMS’ Biology Seminar on Forensic Sciences 2016
- QAU’s 7th Convocation to be Held in May 2016
- LUMS’ Business Technologies Recruitment Drive 2016
- IBA’s Advanced Management Program (AMP) Phase-1 2016
- ISNET / SUPARCO’s Five-Day Workshop on Student Satellites 2015
- MUST’s International Conference on Business and Management Research 2015
Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education (BISE), Lahore is one of the biggest, oldest and leading educational boards in Pakistan. It was set up in 1954 through the Punjab University Act (Amendment) Ordinance of 1954 and was initially assigned the task of conducting SSC and HSSC exams throughout Punjab which it did until the establishment of new boards at Division level in Punjab. Currently, BISE Lahore’s primary responsibility is to organize SSC (Matric) and HSSC (Inter) exams in Lahore Division.
Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education (BISE), Lahore has been organizing Inter (HSSC / FA / FSc) examinations in Lahore since 1955. Presently, Jurisdiction of BISE Lahore (Lahore Board) includes the Districts of Lahore, Sheikhupura, Kasur, and Nankana Sahib. As one of the most well-managed and prominent boards in the country, BISE Lahore has set high standards as controller of Inter (HSSC) level education in Lahore.
BISE Lahore normally organizes Inter (HSSC / FA / FSc) exams in the months of April-May each year. Hundreds of thousands of candidates from Lahore and surrounding areas of Sheikhupura, Kasur and Nankana Sahib take Inter (HSSC) exams with Lahore Board in both Science and General categories and results are generally good.
BISE Lahore Inter (HSSC / FA / FSc) Date Sheet 2017
To view and download the BISE Lahore Inter (HSSC) Date Sheet in 2017, please go to the link below,
Latest BISE Lahore News 2015 – 2017