- University Of Sargodha Lahore Campus-Cultural Festival 2018
- UCP Project presentation competition (MBA and MS) 2018
- LUMS (CGPM Conference on creating inclusive organisational and public spaces: Call for Papers) 2018
- GIKI’s Industrial Open House and Career Fair 2016
- LUMS’ Biology Seminar on Forensic Sciences 2016
- QAU’s 7th Convocation to be Held in May 2016
- LUMS’ Business Technologies Recruitment Drive 2016
- IBA’s Advanced Management Program (AMP) Phase-1 2016
- ISNET / SUPARCO’s Five-Day Workshop on Student Satellites 2015
- MUST’s International Conference on Business and Management Research 2015
Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education (BISE), Lahore is one of the biggest and most prestigious educational boards in Pakistan. It was set up in 1954 through the promulgation of the Punjab University Act (Amendment) Ordinance of 1954 and was initially named Board of Secondary Education, Punjab. BISE Lahore’s primary responsibility is to conduct SSC (Matriculation) and HSSC (Inter) examinations in Lahore.
Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education (BISE), Lahore has been organizing Matric (SSC) exams in Lahore since 1955. The Jurisdiction of BISE Lahore (Lahore Board) includes the Districts of Lahore, Kasur, Sheikhupura and Nankana Sahib. As one of the oldest educational boards in the country, BISE Lahore works in partnership with other educational boards in Pakistan and consistently provides assistance and guidance to other newer boards especially in Punjab.
Lahore Board (BISE) normally conducts Matric (SSC / 9th and 10th) examination in the month of March each year. Hundreds of thousands of students from Lahore and surrounding areas of Kasur, Sheikhupura and Nankana Sahib take Matric (9th and 10th) exams with BISE Lahore in both Science and General categories and results are generally good.
BISE Lahore Matric (SSC / 9th and 10th) Date Sheet 2018
Latest BISE Lahore News 2015 – 2017