- University Of Sargodha Lahore Campus-Cultural Festival 2018
- UCP Project presentation competition (MBA and MS) 2018
- LUMS (CGPM Conference on creating inclusive organisational and public spaces: Call for Papers) 2018
- GIKI’s Industrial Open House and Career Fair 2016
- LUMS’ Biology Seminar on Forensic Sciences 2016
- QAU’s 7th Convocation to be Held in May 2016
- LUMS’ Business Technologies Recruitment Drive 2016
- IBA’s Advanced Management Program (AMP) Phase-1 2016
- ISNET / SUPARCO’s Five-Day Workshop on Student Satellites 2015
- MUST’s International Conference on Business and Management Research 2015
Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education (BISE), Lahore is the educational entity that is authorized by Government of Punjab to conduct Matriculation (SSC) examinations in Lahore. Taken over from University of Punjab as controller of SSC and HSSC level education in 1954, BISE Lahore was initially named Board of Secondary Education, Punjab and was responsible for organizing SSC and HSSC exams throughout Punjab until 1968.
Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education (BISE), Lahore has the complete administrative authority to control and regulate Matric (SSC) and Inter (HSSC) level education in Lahore Division. The Jurisdiction of BISE Lahore (Lahore Board) includes the Districts of Lahore, Kasur, Sheikhupura and Nankana Sahib. BISE Lahore has been conducting Matric (SSC / 9th and 10th) exams in Lahore since 1955.
As one of the biggest and oldest educational boards in the country, BISE Lahore (Lahore Board) is striving to improve the quality of education not only in Lahore but also in Pakistan. Over the years, BISE Lahore has established its’ strong credibility in Secondary and Higher Secondary education through a fair, competitive and efficient examination system. It also helps other boards’ especially newer boards in the country to improve the standards of SSC and HSSC education in Pakistan.
Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education (BISE), Lahore generally organizes Matric (SSC / 9th and 10th) exams in the month of March each year. Hundreds of thousands of students from Lahore District and surrounding Districts of Kasur, Sheikhupura and Nankana Sahib take Matric (9th and 10th) exams with BISE Lahore (Lahore Board) in both Science and General Groups and results are generally in the range of satisfactory to good.
BISE Lahore Matric (SSC / 9th and 10th) Result 2017
To view and download the BISE Lahore Matric (SSC) Result in 2017, please go to the link below,
Latest BISE Lahore News 2015 – 2017