- GIKI’s Industrial Open House and Career Fair 2016
- LUMS’ Biology Seminar on Forensic Sciences 2016
- QAU’s 7th Convocation to be Held in May 2016
- LUMS’ Business Technologies Recruitment Drive 2016
- IBA’s Advanced Management Program (AMP) Phase-1 2016
- ISNET / SUPARCO’s Five-Day Workshop on Student Satellites 2015
- MUST’s International Conference on Business and Management Research 2015
- MAJU Islamabad’s Conference on Emerging Trends in Bioinformatics and Biosciences 2015
- LUMS 27th Annual Convocation Scheduled for June 17, 2015
- Quaid-i-Azam University’s Seminar on Archaeological Discoveries in AJK 2015
Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education (BISE), Malakand is one of the premier educational entities in Pakistan. It acts as a controller of education that manages and regulates Matric (SSC) and Inter (HSSC) level education in Malakand, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa province of Pakistan. BISE Malakand’s primary responsibility is to effectively conduct comprehensive HSSC (Intermediate) exams in Malakand City and its surrounding areas each year.
Malakand Board has been conducting Inter (HSSC / FA / FSc) exams in Malakand for many years running. For Intermediate exams, the Jurisdiction of BISE Malakand includes the Districts of Lower Dir, Upper Dir, Malakand Agency and Bajaur Agency in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa (KPK).
Malakand Board normally organizes comprehensive Inter (HSSC / FA / FSc) examination in the months of April-May every year. Exam Registrations generally start after the summer vacations in the regular academic year for both Government and Private sector colleges in Malakand District and date sheet is issued just about a month prior to the exams.
BISE Malakand Inter (HSSC / FA / FSc) Date Sheet 2017
To view and download the BISE Malakand Inter (HSSC) Date Sheet in 2017, please go to the link below,
Latest BISE Malakand News 2015 – 2017