- GIKI’s Industrial Open House and Career Fair 2016
- LUMS’ Biology Seminar on Forensic Sciences 2016
- QAU’s 7th Convocation to be Held in May 2016
- LUMS’ Business Technologies Recruitment Drive 2016
- IBA’s Advanced Management Program (AMP) Phase-1 2016
- ISNET / SUPARCO’s Five-Day Workshop on Student Satellites 2015
- MUST’s International Conference on Business and Management Research 2015
- MAJU Islamabad’s Conference on Emerging Trends in Bioinformatics and Biosciences 2015
- LUMS 27th Annual Convocation Scheduled for June 17, 2015
- Quaid-i-Azam University’s Seminar on Archaeological Discoveries in AJK 2015
Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education (BISE), Malakand is an autonomous body that has been working as a controller of SSC (Matric) and HSSC (Inter) level education in Malakand Khyber Pakhtunkhwa (KPK) for many years running. Malakand Board was established to improve the general standards of education in Malakand District and to-date it has delivered that to a great extent.
BISE Malakand organizes and supervises Inter (HSSC / FA / FSc) exams in Malakand every year. For Inter (HSSC) examination, its Jurisdiction comprises of the Districts of Lower Dir, Upper Dir, Malakand Agency and Bajaur Agency in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa (KPK) province of Pakistan. BISE Malakand is also working for the character development of Inter (FA / FSc) students and regularly conducts various curricular, extra-curricular and sports activities in Malakand.
From preparation of exam papers to the compilation and announcement of results, Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education Malakand is well recognized for its efficient and fair system. These days, Malakand Board also provides Inter (HSSC / FA / FSc)’s Past / Model Papers and Answer Sheets to help students in their exam preparation.
BISE Malakand Inter (HSSC / FA / FSc) Past / Model Papers 2017
To view and download the BISE Malakand Inter (HSSC) Past / Model Papers and Answer Sheets in 2016 – 2017, please go to the link below,
Latest BISE Malakand News 2015 – 2017