- University Of Sargodha Lahore Campus-Cultural Festival 2018
- UCP Project presentation competition (MBA and MS) 2018
- LUMS (CGPM Conference on creating inclusive organisational and public spaces: Call for Papers) 2018
- GIKI’s Industrial Open House and Career Fair 2016
- LUMS’ Biology Seminar on Forensic Sciences 2016
- QAU’s 7th Convocation to be Held in May 2016
- LUMS’ Business Technologies Recruitment Drive 2016
- IBA’s Advanced Management Program (AMP) Phase-1 2016
- ISNET / SUPARCO’s Five-Day Workshop on Student Satellites 2015
- MUST’s International Conference on Business and Management Research 2015
Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education (BISE), Malakand is an autonomous educational board that is authorized by Government of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa (KPK) to conduct comprehensive Inter (HSSC) exams in Malakand. BISE Malakand’s main aim is to better manage, check and improve the secondary and intermediate level schools and colleges in Malakand District and over the years it has generally delivered that.
Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education (BISE), Malakand has the complete administrative and financial authority to control Inter (HSSC / FA / FSc) level education in Malakand, in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa (KPK) province of Pakistan. It has been successfully organizing comprehensive Inter (HSSC) exams in Malakand District and surrounding areas for many years running and over the years have produced good results to go with that.
Malakand Board’s current Jurisdiction consists of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa (KPK) Pakistan’s Districts: Lower Dir, Upper Dir, Malakand Agency and Bajaur Agency. BISE Malakand can generally be credited for improvement in Inter (FA / FSc) education standards in Malakand City and surrounding areas.
As one of the premier educational boards in Pakistan, Malakand Board normally conducts district-level Inter (HSSC / FA / FSc) examination in Malakand in the months of April-May each year. It facilitates hundreds of thousands of students in Malakand District every year and generally recognized to have a competitive examination system. BISE Malakand declares Inter (FA / FSc) results in Malakand and rest of its jurisdiction areas in the span of two to three months after the examination.
BISE Malakand Inter (HSSC / FA / FSc) Result 2017
To view and download the BISE Malakand Inter (HSSC) Result in 2017, please go to the link below,
Latest BISE Malakand News 2015 – 2017