- University Of Sargodha Lahore Campus-Cultural Festival 2018
- UCP Project presentation competition (MBA and MS) 2018
- LUMS (CGPM Conference on creating inclusive organisational and public spaces: Call for Papers) 2018
- GIKI’s Industrial Open House and Career Fair 2016
- LUMS’ Biology Seminar on Forensic Sciences 2016
- QAU’s 7th Convocation to be Held in May 2016
- LUMS’ Business Technologies Recruitment Drive 2016
- IBA’s Advanced Management Program (AMP) Phase-1 2016
- ISNET / SUPARCO’s Five-Day Workshop on Student Satellites 2015
- MUST’s International Conference on Business and Management Research 2015
Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education (BISE), Malakand is an autonomous educational entity that is authorized by Government of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa to conduct comprehensive Matric (SSC) and Inter (HSSC) exams in Malakand, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa (KPK) province of Pakistan. BISE Malakand was established for better management and checking of secondary and intermediate level schools and colleges in Malakand District and surrounding areas and over the years it has delivered that.
Malakand Board has the complete administrative and financial authority to control Matric (SSC) level education in Malakand. It has been successfully conducting comprehensive Matric (SSC) exams in Malakand District and surrounding areas for many years running and over the years have produced good results to go with that.
Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education (BISE), Malakand’s current Jurisdiction consists of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa (KPK)’s Districts: Lower Dir, Upper Dir, Malakand Agency and Bajaur Agency. Malakand Board (BISE Malakand) can generally be credited for improvement in education standards in Malakand City and surrounding areas.
As one of the leading educational boards in Pakistan, BISE Malakand normally conducts district-level Matric (SSC / 9th and 10th) examination in Malakand in the month of March each year. It accommodates thousands of candidates in Malakand District every year and generally recognized to have a fair and competitive examination system. BISE Malakand declares Matric (SSC / 9th and 10th) results in Malakand and surrounding areas in the span of two to three months after the examination.
BISE Malakand Matric (SSC / 9th and 10th) Result 2017
To view and download the BISE Malakand Matric (SSC) Result in 2017, please go to the link below,
Latest BISE Malakand News 2015 – 2017