- University Of Sargodha Lahore Campus-Cultural Festival 2018
- UCP Project presentation competition (MBA and MS) 2018
- LUMS (CGPM Conference on creating inclusive organisational and public spaces: Call for Papers) 2018
- GIKI’s Industrial Open House and Career Fair 2016
- LUMS’ Biology Seminar on Forensic Sciences 2016
- QAU’s 7th Convocation to be Held in May 2016
- LUMS’ Business Technologies Recruitment Drive 2016
- IBA’s Advanced Management Program (AMP) Phase-1 2016
- ISNET / SUPARCO’s Five-Day Workshop on Student Satellites 2015
- MUST’s International Conference on Business and Management Research 2015
Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education (BISE), Mirpurkhas is one of the leading educational boards in Pakistan. It acts as a controlling authority that manages and regulates Matric (SSC) and Inter (HSSC) level education in Mirpurkhas Sindh. Among other responsibilities, BISE Mirpurkhas’s primary responsibility is to effectively conduct comprehensive SSC (Matriculation) and HSSC (Intermediate) exams in Mirpurkhas and surrounding areas every year.
Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education (BISE), Mirpurkhas has been conducting Matric (SSC) exams in Mirpurkhas for many years running. The Jurisdiction of BISE Mirpurkhas (Mirpurkhas Board) includes the District of Mirpurkhas and three surrounding districts.
Mirpurkhas Board generally organizes comprehensive Matric (SSC / 9th and 10th) examination in the month of April each year. Exam Registrations start after the summer vacations in the academic year and date sheet is issued approx. a month prior to the exams.
BISE Mirpurkhas Matric (SSC / 9th and 10th) Date Sheet 2017
To view and download the BISE Mirpurkhas Matric (SSC) Date Sheet in 2017, please go to the link below,