- GIKI’s Industrial Open House and Career Fair 2016
- LUMS’ Biology Seminar on Forensic Sciences 2016
- QAU’s 7th Convocation to be Held in May 2016
- LUMS’ Business Technologies Recruitment Drive 2016
- IBA’s Advanced Management Program (AMP) Phase-1 2016
- ISNET / SUPARCO’s Five-Day Workshop on Student Satellites 2015
- MUST’s International Conference on Business and Management Research 2015
- MAJU Islamabad’s Conference on Emerging Trends in Bioinformatics and Biosciences 2015
- LUMS 27th Annual Convocation Scheduled for June 17, 2015
- Quaid-i-Azam University’s Seminar on Archaeological Discoveries in AJK 2015
Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education (BISE), Multan is one of the leading and well-managed educational boards in Pakistan. It acts as a controller of education that manages and regulates Matric (SSC) and Inter (HSSC) level education in Multan Punjab. BISE Multan’s primary responsibility is to effectively conduct comprehensive HSSC (Intermediate) exams in Multan Division every year.
Multan Board has been conducting Inter (HSSC / FA / FSc) examinations in Multan since the year 1968. For Inter exams, the Jurisdiction of BISE Multan includes the Districts of Multan, Lodhran, Khanewal and Vehari.
Multan Board generally organizes comprehensive Inter (HSSC / FA / FSc) exams in the months of April-May each year. Exam Registrations normally start after the summer vacations in the academic year for both Government and Private colleges and date sheet is issued approx. a month prior to the exams.
BISE Multan Inter (HSSC / FA / FSc) Date Sheet 2017
To view and download the BISE Multan Inter (HSSC) Date Sheet in 2017, please go to the link below,
Latest BISE Multan News 2015 – 2017