- University Of Sargodha Lahore Campus-Cultural Festival 2018
- UCP Project presentation competition (MBA and MS) 2018
- LUMS (CGPM Conference on creating inclusive organisational and public spaces: Call for Papers) 2018
- GIKI’s Industrial Open House and Career Fair 2016
- LUMS’ Biology Seminar on Forensic Sciences 2016
- QAU’s 7th Convocation to be Held in May 2016
- LUMS’ Business Technologies Recruitment Drive 2016
- IBA’s Advanced Management Program (AMP) Phase-1 2016
- ISNET / SUPARCO’s Five-Day Workshop on Student Satellites 2015
- MUST’s International Conference on Business and Management Research 2015
Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education (BISE), Multan is one of the leading educational boards in Pakistan. It acts as a controlling authority that manages and regulates Matric (SSC) and Inter (HSSC) level education in Multan Punjab, one of the most populated cities in Pakistan. Among other responsibilities, BISE Multan’s primary responsibility is to effectively conduct comprehensive SSC (Matriculation) and HSSC (Intermediate) exams in Multan Division every year.
Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education (BISE), Multan has been conducting Matric (SSC) examinations in Multan since 1968. The Jurisdiction of BISE Multan (Multan Board) includes the Districts of Multan, Lodhran, Khanewal and Vehari.
Multan Board generally organizes comprehensive Matric (SSC / 9th and 10th) exams in the month of March each year. Exam Registrations start after the summer vacations in the regular academic year and date sheet is issued approx. a month prior to the exams.
BISE Multan Matric (SSC / 9th and 10th) Date Sheet 2018
Latest BISE Multan News 2015 – 2017