- University Of Sargodha Lahore Campus-Cultural Festival 2018
- UCP Project presentation competition (MBA and MS) 2018
- LUMS (CGPM Conference on creating inclusive organisational and public spaces: Call for Papers) 2018
- GIKI’s Industrial Open House and Career Fair 2016
- LUMS’ Biology Seminar on Forensic Sciences 2016
- QAU’s 7th Convocation to be Held in May 2016
- LUMS’ Business Technologies Recruitment Drive 2016
- IBA’s Advanced Management Program (AMP) Phase-1 2016
- ISNET / SUPARCO’s Five-Day Workshop on Student Satellites 2015
- MUST’s International Conference on Business and Management Research 2015
Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education (BISE), Quetta or Balochistan Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education is one of the premier educational entities in Pakistan. It acts as a controller of education that manages and regulates Matric (SSC) and Inter (HSSC) level education in Quetta, Balochistan. BISE Quetta’s primary responsibility is to effectively conduct comprehensive HSSC (Intermediate) exams in Quetta City and its surrounding areas each year.
Balochistan Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education, Quetta has been conducting Inter (HSSC / FA / FSc) exams in Quetta for many years running. For Intermediate exams, the Jurisdiction of BISE Quetta includes the District of Quetta and surrounding areas in Balochistan.
Quetta Board generally organizes comprehensive Inter (HSSC / FA / FSc) examination in the months of April-May each year. Exam Registrations normally start after the summer vacations in the regular academic year for both Government and Private sector colleges in Quetta District and date sheet is issued just about a month prior to the exams.
BISE Quetta Inter (HSSC / FA / FSc) Date Sheet 2017
To view and download the BISE Quetta Inter (HSSC) Date Sheet in 2017, please go to the link below,
Latest BBISE Quetta (Balochistan Board) News 2015 – 2017