- University Of Sargodha Lahore Campus-Cultural Festival 2018
- UCP Project presentation competition (MBA and MS) 2018
- LUMS (CGPM Conference on creating inclusive organisational and public spaces: Call for Papers) 2018
- GIKI’s Industrial Open House and Career Fair 2016
- LUMS’ Biology Seminar on Forensic Sciences 2016
- QAU’s 7th Convocation to be Held in May 2016
- LUMS’ Business Technologies Recruitment Drive 2016
- IBA’s Advanced Management Program (AMP) Phase-1 2016
- ISNET / SUPARCO’s Five-Day Workshop on Student Satellites 2015
- MUST’s International Conference on Business and Management Research 2015
Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education (BISE), Quetta or Balochistan Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education is one of the leading educational boards in Pakistan. It acts as a controlling authority that manages and regulates Matric (SSC) and Inter (HSSC) level education in Quetta, Balochistan, one of the biggest cities in the country. Among other responsibilities, BISE Quetta’s primary responsibility is to effectively conduct comprehensive SSC (Matriculation) and HSSC (Intermediate) exams in Quetta City and its surrounding areas.
Balochistan Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education, Quetta has been conducting Matric (SSC) exams in Quetta for many years running. The Jurisdiction of BISE Quetta (Quetta Board) includes the District of Quetta and surrounding areas in Balochistan.
Quetta Board generally organizes comprehensive Matric (SSC / 9th and 10th) examination in the months of February-March each year. Exam Registrations start after the summer vacations in the academic year and date sheet is issued approx. a month prior to the exams.
BISE Quetta Matric (SSC / 9th and 10th) Date Sheet 2018
Latest BBISE Quetta (Balochistan Board) News 2015 – 2017