- University Of Sargodha Lahore Campus-Cultural Festival 2018
- UCP Project presentation competition (MBA and MS) 2018
- LUMS (CGPM Conference on creating inclusive organisational and public spaces: Call for Papers) 2018
- GIKI’s Industrial Open House and Career Fair 2016
- LUMS’ Biology Seminar on Forensic Sciences 2016
- QAU’s 7th Convocation to be Held in May 2016
- LUMS’ Business Technologies Recruitment Drive 2016
- IBA’s Advanced Management Program (AMP) Phase-1 2016
- ISNET / SUPARCO’s Five-Day Workshop on Student Satellites 2015
- MUST’s International Conference on Business and Management Research 2015
Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education (BISE), Sahiwal is an autonomous educational board that is authorized by Government of Punjab to conduct comprehensive Inter (HSSC) exams in Sahiwal Division. BISE Sahiwal’s main aim is to better manage, check and improve the secondary and intermediate level schools and colleges in Sahiwal District and over the years it has generally delivered that.
Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education (BISE), Sahiwal has the complete administrative and financial authority to control Inter (HSSC / FA / FSc) level education in Sahiwal Division, in Punjab province of Pakistan. It has been successfully organizing comprehensive Inter (HSSC) exams in Sahiwal District and surrounding areas since 2012 and over the years have produced good results to go with that.
Sahiwal Board’s current Jurisdiction consists of Punjab Pakistan’s Districts: Sahiwal, Okara and Vehari. BISE Sahiwal can generally be credited for improvement in Inter (FA / FSc) education standards in Sahiwal City and surrounding areas.
As one of the premier educational boards in Pakistan, Sahiwal Board normally conducts district-level Inter (HSSC / FA / FSc) examination in Sahiwal in the months of April-May each year. It facilitates hundreds of thousands of students in Sahiwal Division every year and generally recognized to have a competitive examination system. BISE Sahiwal declares Inter (FA / FSc) results in Sahiwal and rest of its jurisdiction areas in the span of two to three months after the examination.
BISE Sahiwal Inter (HSSC / FA / FSc) Result 2017
To view and download the BISE Sahiwal Inter (HSSC) Result in 2017, please go to the link below,
Latest BISE Sahiwal News 2015 – 2017