- University Of Sargodha Lahore Campus-Cultural Festival 2018
- UCP Project presentation competition (MBA and MS) 2018
- LUMS (CGPM Conference on creating inclusive organisational and public spaces: Call for Papers) 2018
- GIKI’s Industrial Open House and Career Fair 2016
- LUMS’ Biology Seminar on Forensic Sciences 2016
- QAU’s 7th Convocation to be Held in May 2016
- LUMS’ Business Technologies Recruitment Drive 2016
- IBA’s Advanced Management Program (AMP) Phase-1 2016
- ISNET / SUPARCO’s Five-Day Workshop on Student Satellites 2015
- MUST’s International Conference on Business and Management Research 2015
Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education (BISE), Sargodha is an autonomous educational entity that is authorized by Government of Punjab to conduct comprehensive Matric (SSC) and Inter (HSSC) exams in Sargodha, Punjab province of Pakistan. BISE Sargodha was established for better management and checking of secondary and intermediate level schools and colleges in Sargodha District and over the years it has delivered that.
Sargodha Board has the complete administrative and financial authority to control Matric (SSC) level education in Sargodha Division. It has been successfully conducting comprehensive Matric (SSC) exams in Sargodha District and surrounding areas since 1968 and over the years have produced good results to go with that.
Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education (BISE), Sargodha’s current Jurisdiction consists of Punjab’s Districts: Sargodha, Khushab, Mianwali and Bhakkar. Sargodha Board (BISE Sargodha) can generally be credited for improvement in education standards in Sargodha City and surrounding areas.
As one of the leading educational boards in Pakistan, BISE Sargodha normally conducts district-level Matric (SSC / 9th and 10th) examination in Sargodha in the month of March each year. It accommodates hundreds of thousands of candidates in Sargodha Division every year and generally recognized to have a fair and competitive examination system. BISE Sargodha declares Matric (SSC / 9th and 10th) results in Sargodha and surrounding areas in the span of two to three months after the examination.
BISE Sargodha Matric (SSC / 9th and 10th) Result 2017
To view and download the BISE Sargodha Matric (SSC) Result in 2017, please go to the link below,
Latest BISE Sargoadha News 2015 – 2017