- University Of Sargodha Lahore Campus-Cultural Festival 2018
- UCP Project presentation competition (MBA and MS) 2018
- LUMS (CGPM Conference on creating inclusive organisational and public spaces: Call for Papers) 2018
- GIKI’s Industrial Open House and Career Fair 2016
- LUMS’ Biology Seminar on Forensic Sciences 2016
- QAU’s 7th Convocation to be Held in May 2016
- LUMS’ Business Technologies Recruitment Drive 2016
- IBA’s Advanced Management Program (AMP) Phase-1 2016
- ISNET / SUPARCO’s Five-Day Workshop on Student Satellites 2015
- MUST’s International Conference on Business and Management Research 2015
Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education (BISE), Sukkur is an autonomous educational board that is authorized by Government of Sindh to conduct comprehensive Inter (HSSC) exams in Sukkur. BISE Sukkur’s main aim is to better manage, check and improve the secondary and intermediate level schools and colleges in Sukkur District and over the years it has generally delivered that.
Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education (BISE), Sukkur has the complete administrative and financial authority to control Inter (HSSC / FA / FSc) level education in Sukkur, in Sindh province of Pakistan. It has been successfully organizing comprehensive Inter (HSSC) exams in Sukkur District and surrounding areas since 1980 and over the years have produced good results to go with that.
Sukkur Board’s current Jurisdiction consists of Sindh Pakistan’s Districts: Sukkur, Ghotki, Khairpur and Naushahro Feroze. BISE Sukkur can generally be credited for improvement in Inter (FA / FSc) education standards in Sukkur City and surrounding areas.
As one of the premier educational boards in Pakistan, Sukkur Board normally conducts district-level Inter (HSSC / FA / FSc) examination in Sukkur in the months of April-May each year. It facilitates hundreds of thousands of students in Sukkur District every year and generally recognized to have a competitive examination system. BISE Sukkur declares Inter (FA / FSc) results in Sukkur and rest of its jurisdiction areas in the span of two to three months after the examination.
BISE Sukkur Inter (HSSC / FA / FSc) Result 2017
To view and download the BISE Sukkur Inter (HSSC) Result in 2017, please go to the link below,
Latest BISE Sukkur News 2015 – 2017