- University Of Sargodha Lahore Campus-Cultural Festival 2018
- UCP Project presentation competition (MBA and MS) 2018
- LUMS (CGPM Conference on creating inclusive organisational and public spaces: Call for Papers) 2018
- GIKI’s Industrial Open House and Career Fair 2016
- LUMS’ Biology Seminar on Forensic Sciences 2016
- QAU’s 7th Convocation to be Held in May 2016
- LUMS’ Business Technologies Recruitment Drive 2016
- IBA’s Advanced Management Program (AMP) Phase-1 2016
- ISNET / SUPARCO’s Five-Day Workshop on Student Satellites 2015
- MUST’s International Conference on Business and Management Research 2015
Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education (BISE), Sukkur is one of the leading educational boards in Pakistan. It acts as a controlling authority that manages and regulates Matric (SSC) and Inter (HSSC) level education in Sukkur Sindh, one of the most prominent cities in the province and also in Pakistan. Among other responsibilities, BISE Sukkur’s primary responsibility is to effectively conduct comprehensive SSC (Matriculation) and HSSC (Intermediate) exams in Sukkur and surrounding areas every year.
Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education (BISE), Sukkur has been conducting Matric (SSC) exams in Sukkur since 1980. The Jurisdiction of BISE Sukkur (Sukkur Board) includes the Districts of Sukkur, Ghotki, Khairpur and Naushahro Feroze.
Sukkur Board generally organizes comprehensive Matric (SSC / 9th and 10th) examination in the month of April each year. Exam Registrations start after the summer vacations in the regular academic year and date sheet is issued approx. a month prior to the exams.
BISE Sukkur Matric (SSC / 9th and 10th) Date Sheet 2018
Latest BISE Sukkur News 2015 – 2017
BISE Sukkur SSC / Matric Part 1 and 2 (Grade 9 and 10) Annual Examination to Start from April 7, 2015