- University Of Sargodha Lahore Campus-Cultural Festival 2018
- UCP Project presentation competition (MBA and MS) 2018
- LUMS (CGPM Conference on creating inclusive organisational and public spaces: Call for Papers) 2018
- GIKI’s Industrial Open House and Career Fair 2016
- LUMS’ Biology Seminar on Forensic Sciences 2016
- QAU’s 7th Convocation to be Held in May 2016
- LUMS’ Business Technologies Recruitment Drive 2016
- IBA’s Advanced Management Program (AMP) Phase-1 2016
- ISNET / SUPARCO’s Five-Day Workshop on Student Satellites 2015
- MUST’s International Conference on Business and Management Research 2015
Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education (BISE), Saidu Sharif / Swat is one of the premier educational entities in Pakistan. It acts as a controller of education that manages and regulates Matric (SSC) and Inter (HSSC) level education in Swat, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa (KPK) province of Pakistan. BISE Swat’s primary responsibility is to effectively conduct comprehensive HSSC (Intermediate) exams in Saidu Sharif / Swat and surrounding areas each year.
Swat Board has been conducting Inter (HSSC / FA / FSc) exams in Saidu Sharif / Swat since the year 1990. For Intermediate exams, the Jurisdiction of BISE Swat includes the Districts of Saidu Sharif, Swat and surrounding areas in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa (KPK).
Swat / Saidu Sharif Board normally organizes comprehensive Inter (HSSC / FA / FSc) examination in the months of April-May every year. Exam Registrations start after the summer vacations in the academic year for both Government and Private sector colleges in Swat and date sheet is issued just about a month prior to the exams.
BISE Swat / Saidu Sharif Inter (HSSC / FA / FSc) Date Sheet 2017
To view and download the BISE Swat Inter (HSSC) Date Sheet in 2017, please go to the link below,
Latest BISE Swat / Saidu Sharif News 2015 – 2017
BISE Swat / Saidu Sharif HSSC / FA / FSc Part 1 and 2 Annual Examinations are Starting from April 22, 2015