- University Of Sargodha Lahore Campus-Cultural Festival 2018
- UCP Project presentation competition (MBA and MS) 2018
- LUMS (CGPM Conference on creating inclusive organisational and public spaces: Call for Papers) 2018
- GIKI’s Industrial Open House and Career Fair 2016
- LUMS’ Biology Seminar on Forensic Sciences 2016
- QAU’s 7th Convocation to be Held in May 2016
- LUMS’ Business Technologies Recruitment Drive 2016
- IBA’s Advanced Management Program (AMP) Phase-1 2016
- ISNET / SUPARCO’s Five-Day Workshop on Student Satellites 2015
- MUST’s International Conference on Business and Management Research 2015
Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education (BISEATD / BISE), Abbotabad is an autonomous educational board that is authorized by Government of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa (KPK) to conduct comprehensive Inter (HSSC) exams in Abbotabad. BISE Abbotabad’s main aim is to better manage, check and improve the secondary and intermediate level schools and colleges in Abbotabad District and over the years it has generally delivered that.
Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education (BISE), Abbotabad has the complete administrative and financial authority to control Inter (HSSC / FA / FSc) level education in Abbotabad, in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa (KPK) province of Pakistan. It has been successfully organizing comprehensive Inter (HSSC) exams in Abbotabad District and surrounding areas since 1990 and over the years have produced good results to go with that.
Abbotabad Board (BISEATD)’s current Jurisdiction consists of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa (KPK) Pakistan’s Districts: Abbotabad, Mansehra, Haripur, Battagram and Kohistan. BISE Abbotabad can generally be credited for improvement in Inter (FA / FSc) education standards in Abbotabad City and surrounding areas.
As one of the premier educational boards in Pakistan, Abbotabad Board (BISEATD) normally conducts district-level Inter (HSSC / FA / FSc) examination in Abbotabad in the months of April-May each year. It facilitates hundreds of thousands of students in Abbotabad District every year and generally recognized to have a competitive examination system. BISE Abbotabad declares Inter (FA / FSc) results in Abbotabad and rest of its jurisdiction areas in the span of two to three months after the examination.
BISE Abbotabad Inter (HSSC / FA / FSc) Result 2017
To view and download the BISE Abbotabad Inter (HSSC) Result in 2017, please go to the link below,
Latest BISE Abbotabad (BISEATD) News 2015 – 2017