- GIKI’s Industrial Open House and Career Fair 2016
- LUMS’ Biology Seminar on Forensic Sciences 2016
- QAU’s 7th Convocation to be Held in May 2016
- LUMS’ Business Technologies Recruitment Drive 2016
- IBA’s Advanced Management Program (AMP) Phase-1 2016
- ISNET / SUPARCO’s Five-Day Workshop on Student Satellites 2015
- MUST’s International Conference on Business and Management Research 2015
- MAJU Islamabad’s Conference on Emerging Trends in Bioinformatics and Biosciences 2015
- LUMS 27th Annual Convocation Scheduled for June 17, 2015
- Quaid-i-Azam University’s Seminar on Archaeological Discoveries in AJK 2015
Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education (BISEB / BISE), Bannu is one of the premier educational entities in Pakistan. It acts as a controller of education that manages and regulates Matric (SSC) and Inter (HSSC) level education in Bannu, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa (KPK) province of Pakistan. BISE Bannu’s primary responsibility is to effectively conduct comprehensive HSSC (Intermediate) exams in Bannu District and surrounding areas.
Bannu Board has been conducting Inter (HSSC / FA / FSc) exams in Bannu since the year 1990. For Intermediate exams, the Jurisdiction of BISE Bannu includes the District of Bannu and surrounding areas in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa (KPK).
Bannu Board (BISEB) generally organizes comprehensive Inter (HSSC / FA / FSc) examination in the months of April-May each year. Exam Registrations normally start after the summer vacations in the regular academic year for both Government and Private sector colleges in Bannu District and date sheet is issued just about a month prior to the exams.
BISE Bannu Inter (HSSC / FA / FSc) Date Sheet 2017
To view and download the BISE Bannu Inter (HSSC) Date Sheet in 2017, please go to the link below,
Latest BISE Bannu (BISEB) News 2015 – 2017