- University Of Sargodha Lahore Campus-Cultural Festival 2018
- UCP Project presentation competition (MBA and MS) 2018
- LUMS (CGPM Conference on creating inclusive organisational and public spaces: Call for Papers) 2018
- GIKI’s Industrial Open House and Career Fair 2016
- LUMS’ Biology Seminar on Forensic Sciences 2016
- QAU’s 7th Convocation to be Held in May 2016
- LUMS’ Business Technologies Recruitment Drive 2016
- IBA’s Advanced Management Program (AMP) Phase-1 2016
- ISNET / SUPARCO’s Five-Day Workshop on Student Satellites 2015
- MUST’s International Conference on Business and Management Research 2015
Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education (BISEB / BISE), Bannu is an autonomous body that has been working as a controller of SSC (Matric) and HSSC (Inter) level education in Bannu Khyber Pakhtunkhwa (KPK) for many years running. Bannu Board was established to improve the general standards of education in Bannu District and to-date it has delivered that to a great extent.
BISE Bannu (BISEB) organizes and supervises Inter (HSSC / FA / FSc) exams in Bannu every year. For Inter (HSSC) examination, its Jurisdiction comprises of the District of Bannu and surrounding areas in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa (KPK) province of Pakistan. BISE Bannu is also working for the character development of Inter (FA / FSc) students and regularly conducts various curricular, extra-curricular and sports activities in Bannu.
From preparation of exam papers to the compilation and announcement of results, Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education Bannu (BISEB) is well recognized for its efficient and fair system. These days, Bannu Board also provides Inter (HSSC / FA / FSc)’s Past / Model Papers and Answer Sheets to help students in their exam preparation.
BISE Bannu Inter (HSSC / FA / FSc) Past / Model Papers 2017
To view and download the BISE Bannu Inter (HSSC) Past / Model Papers and Answer Sheets in 2016 – 2017, please go to the link below,
Latest BISE Bannu (BISEB) News 2015 – 2017