- University Of Sargodha Lahore Campus-Cultural Festival 2018
- UCP Project presentation competition (MBA and MS) 2018
- LUMS (CGPM Conference on creating inclusive organisational and public spaces: Call for Papers) 2018
- GIKI’s Industrial Open House and Career Fair 2016
- LUMS’ Biology Seminar on Forensic Sciences 2016
- QAU’s 7th Convocation to be Held in May 2016
- LUMS’ Business Technologies Recruitment Drive 2016
- IBA’s Advanced Management Program (AMP) Phase-1 2016
- ISNET / SUPARCO’s Five-Day Workshop on Student Satellites 2015
- MUST’s International Conference on Business and Management Research 2015
Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education (BISEB / BISE), Bannu is one of the leading educational boards in Pakistan. It acts as a controlling authority that manages and regulates Matric (SSC) and Inter (HSSC) level education in Bannu, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa (KPK). Among other responsibilities, BISE Bannu’s primary responsibility is to effectively conduct comprehensive SSC (Matriculation) and HSSC (Intermediate) exams in Bannu.
Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education (BISE), Bannu has been conducting Matric (SSC) exams in Bannu since 1990. The Jurisdiction of BISE Bannu (Bannu Board) includes the District of Bannu and surrounding areas in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa (KPK).
Bannu Board (BISEB) generally organizes comprehensive Matric (SSC / 9th and 10th) examination in the month of March each year. Exam Registrations normally start after the summer vacations in the academic year and date sheet is issued approx. a month prior to the exams.
BISE Bannu Matric (SSC / 9th and 10th) Date Sheet 2018
Latest BISE Bannu (BISEB) News 2015 – 2017