- University Of Sargodha Lahore Campus-Cultural Festival 2018
- UCP Project presentation competition (MBA and MS) 2018
- LUMS (CGPM Conference on creating inclusive organisational and public spaces: Call for Papers) 2018
- GIKI’s Industrial Open House and Career Fair 2016
- LUMS’ Biology Seminar on Forensic Sciences 2016
- QAU’s 7th Convocation to be Held in May 2016
- LUMS’ Business Technologies Recruitment Drive 2016
- IBA’s Advanced Management Program (AMP) Phase-1 2016
- ISNET / SUPARCO’s Five-Day Workshop on Student Satellites 2015
- MUST’s International Conference on Business and Management Research 2015
Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education (BISEBWP / BISE), Bahawalpur is an autonomous body that has been working as a controller of SSC (Matric) and HSSC (Inter) level education in Bahawalpur Punjab for many years running. Bahawalpur Board was established to improve the general standards of education in Bahawalpur District and to-date it has delivered that to a great extent.
BISE Bahawalpur (BISEBWP) organizes and supervises Inter (HSSC / FA / FSc) exams in Bahawalpur every year. For Inter (HSSC) examination, its Jurisdiction includes complete Bahawalpur Division which comprises of the Districts of Bahawalpur, Bahawalnagar and Rahim Yar Khan. BISE Bahawalpur is also working for the character development of Inter (FA / FSc) students and regularly conducts various curricular, extra-curricular and sports activities in Bahawalpur.
From preparation of exam papers to the compilation and announcement of results, Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education Bahawalpur (BISEBWP) is well recognized for its efficient and fair system. These days, Bahawalpur Board also provides Inter (HSSC / FA / FSc)’s Past / Model Papers and Answer Sheets to help students in their exam preparation.
BISE Bahawalpur Inter (HSSC / FA / FSc) Past / Model Papers 2017
To view and download the BISE Bahawalpur Inter (HSSC) Past / Model Papers and Answer Sheets in 2016 – 2017, please go to the link below,
Latest BISE Bahawalpur (BISEBWP) News 2015 – 2017