- University Of Sargodha Lahore Campus-Cultural Festival 2018
- UCP Project presentation competition (MBA and MS) 2018
- LUMS (CGPM Conference on creating inclusive organisational and public spaces: Call for Papers) 2018
- GIKI’s Industrial Open House and Career Fair 2016
- LUMS’ Biology Seminar on Forensic Sciences 2016
- QAU’s 7th Convocation to be Held in May 2016
- LUMS’ Business Technologies Recruitment Drive 2016
- IBA’s Advanced Management Program (AMP) Phase-1 2016
- ISNET / SUPARCO’s Five-Day Workshop on Student Satellites 2015
- MUST’s International Conference on Business and Management Research 2015
Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education (BISEFSD / BISE), Faisalabad is an autonomous body that has been working as a controller of SSC (Matric) and HSSC (Inter) level education in Faisalabad Punjab for many years running. Faisalabad Board was established to improve the general standards of education in Faisalabad and to-date it has delivered that to a great extent.
BISE Faisalabad (BISEFSD) organizes and supervises Inter (HSSC / FA / FSc) exams in Faisalabad every year. For Inter (HSSC) examination, its Jurisdiction includes complete Faisalabad Division which comprises of the Districts of Faisalabad, Chiniot, Jhang and Toba Tek Singh. BISE Faisalabad is also working for the character development of Inter (FA / FSc) students and regularly conducts various curricular, extra-curricular and sports activities in Faisalabad.
From preparation of exam papers to the compilation and announcement of results, Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education Faisalabad (BISEFSD) is well recognized for its efficient and fair system. These days, Faisalabad Board also provides Inter (HSSC / FA / FSc)’s Past / Model Papers and Answer Sheets to help students in their exam preparation.
BISE Faisalabad Inter (HSSC / FA / FSc) Past / Model Papers 2017
To view and download the BISE Faisalabad Inter (HSSC) Past / Model Papers and Answer Sheets in 2016 – 2017, please go to the link below,
Latest BISE Faisalabad (BISEFSD) News 2015 – 2017