- University Of Sargodha Lahore Campus-Cultural Festival 2018
- UCP Project presentation competition (MBA and MS) 2018
- LUMS (CGPM Conference on creating inclusive organisational and public spaces: Call for Papers) 2018
- GIKI’s Industrial Open House and Career Fair 2016
- LUMS’ Biology Seminar on Forensic Sciences 2016
- QAU’s 7th Convocation to be Held in May 2016
- LUMS’ Business Technologies Recruitment Drive 2016
- IBA’s Advanced Management Program (AMP) Phase-1 2016
- ISNET / SUPARCO’s Five-Day Workshop on Student Satellites 2015
- MUST’s International Conference on Business and Management Research 2015
Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education (BISEFSD / BISE), Faisalabad is one of the leading educational boards in Pakistan. It acts as a controlling authority that manages and regulates Matric (SSC) and Inter (HSSC) level education in Faisalabad, Punjab, one of the most populated and prominent industrial cities in Pakistan. Among other responsibilities, BISE Faisalabad’s primary responsibility is to effectively conduct comprehensive SSC (Matriculation) and HSSC (Intermediate) exams in Faisalabad Division.
Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education (BISE), Faisalabad has been conducting Matric (SSC) examinations in Faisalabad since the year 1988. The Jurisdiction of BISE Faisalabad (Faisalabad Board) includes the Districts of Faisalabad, Chiniot, Jhang and Toba Tek Singh.
Faisalabad Board (BISEFSD) generally organizes comprehensive Matric (SSC / 9th and 10th) exams in the month of March each year. Exam Registrations normally start after the summer vacations in the academic year and date sheet is issued a month prior to the exams.
BISE Faisalabad Matric (SSC / 9th and 10th) Date Sheet 2018
Latest BISE Faisalabad (BISEFSD) News 2015 – 2017