- University Of Sargodha Lahore Campus-Cultural Festival 2018
- UCP Project presentation competition (MBA and MS) 2018
- LUMS (CGPM Conference on creating inclusive organisational and public spaces: Call for Papers) 2018
- GIKI’s Industrial Open House and Career Fair 2016
- LUMS’ Biology Seminar on Forensic Sciences 2016
- QAU’s 7th Convocation to be Held in May 2016
- LUMS’ Business Technologies Recruitment Drive 2016
- IBA’s Advanced Management Program (AMP) Phase-1 2016
- ISNET / SUPARCO’s Five-Day Workshop on Student Satellites 2015
- MUST’s International Conference on Business and Management Research 2015
Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education (BISEGRW / BISE), Gujranwala is one of the leading and well-managed educational entities in Pakistan. It acts as a controller of education that manages and regulates Matric (SSC) and Inter (HSSC) level education in Gujranwala, Punjab. BISE Gujranwala’s primary responsibility is to effectively conduct comprehensive HSSC (Intermediate) exams in Gujranwala Division every year.
Gujranwala Board has been conducting Inter (HSSC / FA / FSc) exams in Gujranwala since 1983. For Inter exams, the Jurisdiction of BISE Gujranwala includes the Districts of Gujranwala, Gujrat, Mandi Bahauddin, Hafizabad, Narowal and Sialkot.
Gujranwala Board (BISEGRW) generally organizes comprehensive Inter (HSSC / FA / FSc) examination in the months of April-May each year. Exam Registrations start after the summer vacations in the regular academic year for both Government and Private sector colleges and date sheet is issued approx. a month prior to the exams.
BISE Gujranwala Inter (HSSC / FA / FSc) Date Sheet 2017
To view and download the BISE Gujranwala Inter (HSSC) Date Sheet in 2017, please go to the link below,
Latest BISE Gujranwala (BISEGRW) News 2015 – 2017