- University Of Sargodha Lahore Campus-Cultural Festival 2018
- UCP Project presentation competition (MBA and MS) 2018
- LUMS (CGPM Conference on creating inclusive organisational and public spaces: Call for Papers) 2018
- GIKI’s Industrial Open House and Career Fair 2016
- LUMS’ Biology Seminar on Forensic Sciences 2016
- QAU’s 7th Convocation to be Held in May 2016
- LUMS’ Business Technologies Recruitment Drive 2016
- IBA’s Advanced Management Program (AMP) Phase-1 2016
- ISNET / SUPARCO’s Five-Day Workshop on Student Satellites 2015
- MUST’s International Conference on Business and Management Research 2015
Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education (BISEGRW / BISE), Gujranwala is an autonomous educational board that is authorized by Government of Punjab to conduct comprehensive Inter (HSSC) exams in Gujranwala Division. BISE Gujranwala’s main aim is to better manage, check and improve the secondary and intermediate level schools and colleges in Gujranwala District and over the years it has generally delivered that.
Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education (BISE), Gujranwala has the complete administrative and financial authority to control Inter (HSSC / FA / FSc) level education in Gujranwala Division, in Punjab province of Pakistan. It has been successfully organizing comprehensive Inter (HSSC) exams in Gujranwala District and surrounding areas since 1983 and over the years have produced good results to go with that.
Gujranwala Board (BISEGRW)’s current Jurisdiction consists of Punjab Pakistan’s Districts: Gujranwala, Gujrat, Mandi Bahauddin, Hafizabad, Narowal and Sialkot. BISE Gujranwala can generally be credited for improvement in Inter (FA / FSc) education standards in Gujranwala City and surrounding areas.
As one of the premier educational boards in Pakistan, Gujranwala Board (BISEGRW) normally conducts district-level Inter (HSSC / FA / FSc) examination in Gujranwala in the months of April-May each year. It facilitates hundreds of thousands of students in Gujranwala Division every year and generally recognized to have a competitive examination system. BISE Gujranwala declares Inter (FA / FSc) results in Gujranwala and rest of its jurisdiction areas in the span of two to three months after the examination.
BISE Gujranwala Inter (HSSC / FA / FSc) Result 2017
To view and download the BISE Gujranwala Inter (HSSC) Result in 2017, please go to the link below,
Latest BISE Gujranwala (BISEGRW) News 2015 – 2017