- University Of Sargodha Lahore Campus-Cultural Festival 2018
- UCP Project presentation competition (MBA and MS) 2018
- LUMS (CGPM Conference on creating inclusive organisational and public spaces: Call for Papers) 2018
- GIKI’s Industrial Open House and Career Fair 2016
- LUMS’ Biology Seminar on Forensic Sciences 2016
- QAU’s 7th Convocation to be Held in May 2016
- LUMS’ Business Technologies Recruitment Drive 2016
- IBA’s Advanced Management Program (AMP) Phase-1 2016
- ISNET / SUPARCO’s Five-Day Workshop on Student Satellites 2015
- MUST’s International Conference on Business and Management Research 2015
Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education (BISEGRW / BISE), Gujranwala is an autonomous educational entity that is authorized by Government of Punjab to conduct comprehensive Matric (SSC) and Inter (HSSC) exams in Gujranwala, Punjab province of Pakistan. BISE Gujranwala was established for better management and checking of secondary and intermediate level schools and colleges in Gujranwala District and over the years it has delivered that.
Gujranwala Board (BISEGRW) has the complete administrative and financial authority to control Matric (SSC) level education in Gujranwala Division. It has been successfully conducting comprehensive Matric (SSC) exams in Gujranwala District and surrounding areas since 1983 and over the years have produced good results to go with that.
Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education (BISE), Gujranwala’s current Jurisdiction consists of Punjab’s Districts: Gujranwala, Gujrat, Mandi Bahauddin, Hafizabad, Narowal and Sialkot. Gujranwala Board (BISE Gujranwala) can generally be credited for improvement in education standards in Gujranwala City and surrounding areas.
As one of the leading educational boards in Pakistan, BISE Gujranwala (BISEGRW) normally conducts district-level Matric (SSC / 9th and 10th) examination in Gujranwala in the month of March each year. It accommodates hundreds of thousands of candidates in Gujranwala Division every year and generally recognized to have a fair and competitive examination system. BISE Gujranwala declares Matric (SSC / 9th and 10th) results in Gujranwala and surrounding areas in the span of two to three months after the examination.
BISE Gujranwala Matric (SSC / 9th and 10th) Result 2017
To view and download the BISE Gujranwala Matric (SSC) Result in 2017, please go to the link below,
Latest BISE Gujranwala (BISEGRW) News 2015 – 2017