- University Of Sargodha Lahore Campus-Cultural Festival 2018
- UCP Project presentation competition (MBA and MS) 2018
- LUMS (CGPM Conference on creating inclusive organisational and public spaces: Call for Papers) 2018
- GIKI’s Industrial Open House and Career Fair 2016
- LUMS’ Biology Seminar on Forensic Sciences 2016
- QAU’s 7th Convocation to be Held in May 2016
- LUMS’ Business Technologies Recruitment Drive 2016
- IBA’s Advanced Management Program (AMP) Phase-1 2016
- ISNET / SUPARCO’s Five-Day Workshop on Student Satellites 2015
- MUST’s International Conference on Business and Management Research 2015
Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education (BISEH / BISE), Hyderabad is an autonomous educational board that is authorized by Government of Sindh to conduct comprehensive Inter (HSSC) exams in Hyderabad. BISE Hyderabad’s main aim is to better manage, check and improve the secondary and intermediate level schools and colleges in Hyderabad District and over the years it has generally delivered that.
Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education (BISE), Hyderabad has the complete administrative and financial authority to control Inter (HSSC / FA / FSc) level education in Hyderabad, in Sindh province of Pakistan. It has been successfully organizing comprehensive Inter (HSSC) exams in Hyderabad District and surrounding areas since 1961 and over the years have produced good results to go with that.
Hyderabad Board (BISEH)’s current Jurisdiction consists of Sindh Pakistan’s District: Hyderabad and surrounding areas. BISE Hyderabad can generally be credited for improvement in Inter (FA / FSc) education standards in Hyderabad City and surrounding areas.
As one of the premier educational boards in Pakistan, Hyderabad Board (BISEH) normally conducts district-level Inter (HSSC / FA / FSc) examination in Hyderabad in the months of April-May each year. It facilitates hundreds of thousands of students in Hyderabad District every year and generally recognized to have a competitive examination system. BISE Hyderabad declares Inter (FA / FSc) results in Hyderabad and rest of its jurisdiction areas in the span of two to three months after the examination.
BISE Hyderabad Inter (HSSC / FA / FSc) Result 2017
To view and download the BISE Hyderabad Inter (HSSC) Result in 2017, please go to the link below,