- University Of Sargodha Lahore Campus-Cultural Festival 2018
- UCP Project presentation competition (MBA and MS) 2018
- LUMS (CGPM Conference on creating inclusive organisational and public spaces: Call for Papers) 2018
- GIKI’s Industrial Open House and Career Fair 2016
- LUMS’ Biology Seminar on Forensic Sciences 2016
- QAU’s 7th Convocation to be Held in May 2016
- LUMS’ Business Technologies Recruitment Drive 2016
- IBA’s Advanced Management Program (AMP) Phase-1 2016
- ISNET / SUPARCO’s Five-Day Workshop on Student Satellites 2015
- MUST’s International Conference on Business and Management Research 2015
Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education (BISEH / BISE), Hyderabad is one of the leading educational boards in Pakistan. It acts as a controlling authority that manages and regulates Matric (SSC) and Inter (HSSC) level education in Hyderabad Sindh, one of the biggest cities in the province and also in Pakistan. Among other responsibilities, BISE Hyderabad’s primary responsibility is to effectively conduct comprehensive SSC (Matriculation) and HSSC (Intermediate) exams in Hyderabad every year.
Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education (BISE), Hyderabad has been conducting Matric (SSC) exams in Hyderabad since 1961. The Jurisdiction of BISE Hyderabad (Hyderabad Board) includes the District of Hyderabad and surrounding areas.
Hyderabad Board (BISEH) generally organizes comprehensive Matric (SSC / 9th and 10th) examination in the month of April each year. Exam Registrations normally start after the summer vacations in the regular academic year and date sheet is issued approx. a month prior to the exams.
BISE Hyderabad Matric (SSC / 9th and 10th) Date Sheet 2017
To view and download the BISE Hyderabad Matric (SSC) Date Sheet in 2017, please go to the link below,