- University Of Sargodha Lahore Campus-Cultural Festival 2018
- UCP Project presentation competition (MBA and MS) 2018
- LUMS (CGPM Conference on creating inclusive organisational and public spaces: Call for Papers) 2018
- GIKI’s Industrial Open House and Career Fair 2016
- LUMS’ Biology Seminar on Forensic Sciences 2016
- QAU’s 7th Convocation to be Held in May 2016
- LUMS’ Business Technologies Recruitment Drive 2016
- IBA’s Advanced Management Program (AMP) Phase-1 2016
- ISNET / SUPARCO’s Five-Day Workshop on Student Satellites 2015
- MUST’s International Conference on Business and Management Research 2015
Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education (BISEKT / BISE), Kohat is one of the premier educational entities in Pakistan. It acts as a controller of education that manages and regulates Matric (SSC) and Inter (HSSC) level education in Kohat, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa (KPK) province of Pakistan. BISE Kohat’s primary responsibility is to effectively conduct comprehensive HSSC (Intermediate) exams in Kohat District and its surrounding areas each year.
Kohat Board has been conducting Inter (HSSC / FA / FSc) exams in Kohat since the year 2002. For Intermediate exams, the Jurisdiction of BISE Kohat includes the Districts of Kohat, Hangu, Karak and Orakzai and Kurram Agency in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa (KPK).
Kohat Board (BISEKT) generally organizes comprehensive Inter (HSSC / FA / FSc) examination in the months of April-May every year. Exam Registrations normally start after the summer vacations in the regular academic year for both Government and Private sector colleges in Kohat District and date sheet is issued just about a month prior to the exams.
BISE Kohat Inter (HSSC / FA / FSc) Date Sheet 2017
To view and download the BISE Kohat Inter (HSSC) Date Sheet in 2017, please go to the link below,
Latest BISE Kohat (BISEKT) News 2015 – 2017