- GIKI’s Industrial Open House and Career Fair 2016
- LUMS’ Biology Seminar on Forensic Sciences 2016
- QAU’s 7th Convocation to be Held in May 2016
- LUMS’ Business Technologies Recruitment Drive 2016
- IBA’s Advanced Management Program (AMP) Phase-1 2016
- ISNET / SUPARCO’s Five-Day Workshop on Student Satellites 2015
- MUST’s International Conference on Business and Management Research 2015
- MAJU Islamabad’s Conference on Emerging Trends in Bioinformatics and Biosciences 2015
- LUMS 27th Annual Convocation Scheduled for June 17, 2015
- Quaid-i-Azam University’s Seminar on Archaeological Discoveries in AJK 2015
Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education (BISEMDN / BISE), Mardan is an autonomous body that has been working as a controller of SSC (Matric) and HSSC (Inter) level education in Mardan Khyber Pakhtunkhwa (KPK) for many years running. Mardan Board was established to improve the general standards of education in Mardan District and to-date it has delivered that to a great extent.
BISE Mardan (BISEMDN) organizes and supervises Inter (HSSC / FA / FSc) exams in Mardan every year. For Inter (HSSC) examination, its Jurisdiction comprises of the Districts of Mardan, Nowshera and Swabi in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa (KPK) province of Pakistan. BISE Mardan is also working for the character development of Inter (FA / FSc) students and regularly conducts various curricular, extra-curricular and sports activities in Mardan.
From preparation of exam papers to the compilation and announcement of results, Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education Mardan (BISEMDN) is well recognized for its efficient and fair system. These days, Mardan Board also provides Inter (HSSC / FA / FSc)’s Past / Model Papers and Answer Sheets to help students in their exam preparation.
BISE Mardan Inter (HSSC / FA / FSc) Past / Model Papers 2017
To view and download the BISE Mardan Inter (HSSC) Past / Model Papers and Answer Sheets in 2016 – 2017, please go to the link below,
Latest BISE Mardan (BISEMDN) News 2015 – 2017