- University Of Sargodha Lahore Campus-Cultural Festival 2018
- UCP Project presentation competition (MBA and MS) 2018
- LUMS (CGPM Conference on creating inclusive organisational and public spaces: Call for Papers) 2018
- GIKI’s Industrial Open House and Career Fair 2016
- LUMS’ Biology Seminar on Forensic Sciences 2016
- QAU’s 7th Convocation to be Held in May 2016
- LUMS’ Business Technologies Recruitment Drive 2016
- IBA’s Advanced Management Program (AMP) Phase-1 2016
- ISNET / SUPARCO’s Five-Day Workshop on Student Satellites 2015
- MUST’s International Conference on Business and Management Research 2015
Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education (BISEMDN / BISE), Mardan is one of the leading educational boards in Pakistan. It acts as a controlling authority that manages and regulates Matric (SSC) and Inter (HSSC) level education in Mardan, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa (KPK), one of the biggest cities in the province. Among other responsibilities, BISE Mardan’s primary responsibility is to effectively conduct comprehensive SSC (Matriculation) and HSSC (Intermediate) exams in Mardan City and its surrounding areas.
Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education (BISE), Mardan has been conducting Matric (SSC) exams in Mardan since 1990. The Jurisdiction of BISE Mardan (Mardan Board) includes the Districts of Mardan, Nowshera and Swabi in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa (KPK).
Mardan Board (BISEMDN) generally organizes comprehensive Matric (SSC / 9th and 10th) examination in the month of March each year. Exam Registrations normally start after the summer vacations in the academic year and date sheet is issued approx. a month prior to the exams.
Latest BISE Mardan (BISEMDN) News 2015 – 2017