- University Of Sargodha Lahore Campus-Cultural Festival 2018
- UCP Project presentation competition (MBA and MS) 2018
- LUMS (CGPM Conference on creating inclusive organisational and public spaces: Call for Papers) 2018
- GIKI’s Industrial Open House and Career Fair 2016
- LUMS’ Biology Seminar on Forensic Sciences 2016
- QAU’s 7th Convocation to be Held in May 2016
- LUMS’ Business Technologies Recruitment Drive 2016
- IBA’s Advanced Management Program (AMP) Phase-1 2016
- ISNET / SUPARCO’s Five-Day Workshop on Student Satellites 2015
- MUST’s International Conference on Business and Management Research 2015
Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education (BISEP / BISE), Peshawar is one of the leading educational boards in Pakistan. It acts as a controlling authority that manages and regulates Matric (SSC) and Inter (HSSC) level education in Peshawar, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa. Among other responsibilities, BISE Peshawar’s primary responsibility is to effectively conduct comprehensive SSC (Matriculation) and HSSC (Intermediate) exams in Peshawar Division.
Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education (BISE), Peshawar has been conducting Matric (SSC) exams in Peshawar since 1961. The Jurisdiction of BISE Peshawar (Peshawar Board) includes the Districts of Peshawar, Charsadda, Chitral and Federally Administered Tribal Areas.
Peshawar Board (BISEP) generally organizes comprehensive Matric (SSC / 9th and 10th) examination in the month of March each year. Exam Registrations start after the summer vacations in the regular academic year and date sheet is issued approx. a month prior to the exams.
BISE Peshawar Matric (SSC / 9th and 10th) Date Sheet 2017
To view and download the BISE Peshawar Matric (SSC) Date Sheet in 2017, please go to the link below,
Latest BISE Peshawar (BISEP) News 2015 – 2017