- University Of Sargodha Lahore Campus-Cultural Festival 2018
- UCP Project presentation competition (MBA and MS) 2018
- LUMS (CGPM Conference on creating inclusive organisational and public spaces: Call for Papers) 2018
- GIKI’s Industrial Open House and Career Fair 2016
- LUMS’ Biology Seminar on Forensic Sciences 2016
- QAU’s 7th Convocation to be Held in May 2016
- LUMS’ Business Technologies Recruitment Drive 2016
- IBA’s Advanced Management Program (AMP) Phase-1 2016
- ISNET / SUPARCO’s Five-Day Workshop on Student Satellites 2015
- MUST’s International Conference on Business and Management Research 2015
Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education (BISEP / BISE), Peshawar is an autonomous educational entity that is authorized by Government of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa to conduct comprehensive Matric (SSC) and Inter (HSSC) exams in Peshawar, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa (KPK) province of Pakistan. BISE Peshawar was established for better management and checking of secondary and intermediate level schools and colleges in Peshawar District and surrounding areas and over the years it has delivered that.
Peshawar Board (BISEP) has the complete administrative and financial authority to control Matric (SSC) level education in Peshawar. It has been successfully conducting comprehensive Matric (SSC) exams in Peshawar District and surrounding areas since 1961 and over the years have produced good results to go with that.
Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education (BISE), Peshawar’s current Jurisdiction consists of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa (KPK)’s Districts: Peshawar, Charsadda, Chitral and Federally Administered Tribal Areas. Peshawar Board (BISE Peshawar) can generally be credited for improvement in education standards in Peshawar City and surrounding areas.
As one of the leading educational boards in Pakistan, BISE Peshawar (BISEP) normally conducts district-level Matric (SSC / 9th and 10th) examination in Peshawar in the month of March each year. It accommodates hundreds of thousands of candidates in Peshawar District every year and generally recognized to have a fair and competitive examination system. BISE Peshawar declares Matric (SSC / 9th and 10th) results in Peshawar and surrounding areas in the span of two to three months after the examination.
BISE Peshawar Matric (SSC / 9th and 10th) Result 2017
To view and download the BISE Peshawar Matric (SSC) Result in 2017, please go to the link below,
Latest BISE Peshawar (BISEP) News 2015 – 2017