- University Of Sargodha Lahore Campus-Cultural Festival 2018
- UCP Project presentation competition (MBA and MS) 2018
- LUMS (CGPM Conference on creating inclusive organisational and public spaces: Call for Papers) 2018
- GIKI’s Industrial Open House and Career Fair 2016
- LUMS’ Biology Seminar on Forensic Sciences 2016
- QAU’s 7th Convocation to be Held in May 2016
- LUMS’ Business Technologies Recruitment Drive 2016
- IBA’s Advanced Management Program (AMP) Phase-1 2016
- ISNET / SUPARCO’s Five-Day Workshop on Student Satellites 2015
- MUST’s International Conference on Business and Management Research 2015
Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education (BISERWP / BISE), Rawalpindi is an autonomous body that has been working as a controller of SSC (Matric) and HSSC (Inter) level education in Rawalpindi Punjab for many years running. Rawalpindi Board was established to improve the general standards of education in Rawalpindi District and to-date it has delivered that to a great extent.
BISE Rawalpindi (BISERWP) organizes and supervises Inter (HSSC / FA / FSc) exams in Rawalpindi every year. For Inter (HSSC) examination, its Jurisdiction includes complete Rawalpindi Division which comprises of the Districts of Rawalpindi, Attock, Chakwal and Jhelum. BISE Rawalpindi is also working for the character development of Inter (FA / FSc) students and regularly conducts various curricular, extra-curricular and sports activities in Rawalpindi.
From preparation of exam papers to the compilation and announcement of results, Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education Rawalpindi (BISERWP) is well recognized for its efficient and fair system. These days, Rawalpindi Board also provides Inter (HSSC / FA / FSc)’s Past / Model Papers and Answer Sheets to help students in their exam preparation.
BISE Rawalpindi Inter (HSSC / FA / FSc) Past / Model Papers 2017
To view and download the BISE Rawalpindi Inter (HSSC) Past / Model Papers and Answer Sheets in 2016 – 2017, please go to the link below,
Latest BISE Rawalpindi (BISERWP) News 2015 – 2017