- University Of Sargodha Lahore Campus-Cultural Festival 2018
- UCP Project presentation competition (MBA and MS) 2018
- LUMS (CGPM Conference on creating inclusive organisational and public spaces: Call for Papers) 2018
- GIKI’s Industrial Open House and Career Fair 2016
- LUMS’ Biology Seminar on Forensic Sciences 2016
- QAU’s 7th Convocation to be Held in May 2016
- LUMS’ Business Technologies Recruitment Drive 2016
- IBA’s Advanced Management Program (AMP) Phase-1 2016
- ISNET / SUPARCO’s Five-Day Workshop on Student Satellites 2015
- MUST’s International Conference on Business and Management Research 2015
Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education (BISERWP / BISE), Rawalpindi is an autonomous educational board that is authorized by Government of Punjab to conduct comprehensive Inter (HSSC) exams in Rawalpindi Division. BISE Rawalpindi’s main aim is to better manage, check and improve the secondary and intermediate level schools and colleges in Rawalpindi District and over the years it has generally delivered that.
Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education (BISE), Rawalpindi has the complete administrative and financial authority to control Inter (HSSC / FA / FSc) level education in Rawalpindi Division, in Punjab province of Pakistan. It has been successfully organizing comprehensive Inter (HSSC) exams in Rawalpindi District and surrounding areas since 1978 and over the years have produced good results to go with that.
Rawalpindi Board (BISERWP)’s current Jurisdiction consists of Punjab Pakistan’s Districts: Rawalpindi, Attock, Chakwal and Jhelum. BISE Rawalpindi can generally be credited for improvement in Inter (FA / FSc) education standards in Rawalpindi City and surrounding areas.
As one of the premier educational boards in Pakistan, Rawalpindi Board (BISERWP) normally conducts district-level Inter (HSSC / FA / FSc) examination in Rawalpindi in the months of April-May each year. It facilitates hundreds of thousands of students in Rawalpindi Division every year and generally recognized to have a competitive examination system. BISE Rawalpindi declares Inter (FA / FSc) results in Rawalpindi and rest of its jurisdiction areas in the span of two to three months after the examination.
BISE Rawalpindi Inter (HSSC / FA / FSc) Result 2017
To view and download the BISE Rawalpindi Inter (HSSC) Result in 2017, please go to the link below,
Latest BISE Rawalpindi (BISERWP) News 2015 – 2017