- University Of Sargodha Lahore Campus-Cultural Festival 2018
- UCP Project presentation competition (MBA and MS) 2018
- LUMS (CGPM Conference on creating inclusive organisational and public spaces: Call for Papers) 2018
- GIKI’s Industrial Open House and Career Fair 2016
- LUMS’ Biology Seminar on Forensic Sciences 2016
- QAU’s 7th Convocation to be Held in May 2016
- LUMS’ Business Technologies Recruitment Drive 2016
- IBA’s Advanced Management Program (AMP) Phase-1 2016
- ISNET / SUPARCO’s Five-Day Workshop on Student Satellites 2015
- MUST’s International Conference on Business and Management Research 2015
Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education (BISERWP / BISE), Rawalpindi is one of the leading educational boards in Pakistan. It acts as a controlling authority that manages and regulates Matric (SSC) and Inter (HSSC) level education in Rawalpindi Punjab, one of the biggest cities in Pakistan. Among other responsibilities, BISE Rawalpindi’s primary responsibility is to effectively conduct comprehensive SSC (Matriculation) and HSSC (Intermediate) exams in Rawalpindi Division.
Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education (BISE), Rawalpindi has been conducting Matric (SSC) examinations in Rawalpindi since 1978. The Jurisdiction of BISE Rawalpindi (Rawalpindi Board) includes the Districts of Rawalpindi, Attock, Chakwal and Jhelum.
Rawalpindi Board (BISERWP) normally organizes comprehensive Matric (SSC / 9th and 10th) exams in the month of March each year. Exam Registrations generally start after the summer vacations in the academic year and date sheet is issued a month prior to the exams.
BISE Rawalpindi Matric (SSC / 9th and 10th) Date Sheet 2018
Latest BISE Rawalpindi (BISERWP) News 2015 – 2017