- University Of Sargodha Lahore Campus-Cultural Festival 2018
- UCP Project presentation competition (MBA and MS) 2018
- LUMS (CGPM Conference on creating inclusive organisational and public spaces: Call for Papers) 2018
- GIKI’s Industrial Open House and Career Fair 2016
- LUMS’ Biology Seminar on Forensic Sciences 2016
- QAU’s 7th Convocation to be Held in May 2016
- LUMS’ Business Technologies Recruitment Drive 2016
- IBA’s Advanced Management Program (AMP) Phase-1 2016
- ISNET / SUPARCO’s Five-Day Workshop on Student Satellites 2015
- MUST’s International Conference on Business and Management Research 2015
Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education (BISERWP / BISE), Rawalpindi is an autonomous educational entity that is authorized by Government of Punjab to conduct comprehensive Matric (SSC) and Inter (HSSC) exams in Rawalpindi, Punjab province of Pakistan. BISE Rawalpindi was established for better management and checking of secondary and intermediate level schools and colleges in Rawalpindi District and over the years it has delivered that.
Rawalpindi Board (BISERWP) has the complete administrative and financial authority to control Matric (SSC) level education in Rawalpindi Division. It has been successfully conducting comprehensive Matric (SSC) exams in Rawalpindi District and surrounding areas since 1978 and over the years have produced good results to go with that.
Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education (BISE), Rawalpindi’s current Jurisdiction consists of Punjab’s Districts: Rawalpindi, Attock, Chakwal and Jhelum. Rawalpindi Board (BISE Rawalpindi) can generally be credited for improvement in education standards in Rawalpindi City and surrounding areas.
As one of the leading educational boards in Pakistan, BISE Rawalpindi (BISERWP) normally conducts district-level Matric (SSC / 9th and 10th) examination in Rawalpindi in the month of March each year. It accommodates hundreds of thousands of candidates in Rawalpindi Division every year and generally recognized to have a fair and competitive examination system. BISE Rawalpindi declares Matric (SSC / 9th and 10th) results in Rawalpindi and surrounding areas in the span of two to three months after the examination.
BISE Rawalpindi Matric (SSC / 9th and 10th) Result 2017
To view and download the BISE Rawalpindi Matric (SSC) Result in 2017, please go to the link below,
Latest BISE Rawalpindi (BISERWP) News 2015 – 2017