- University Of Sargodha Lahore Campus-Cultural Festival 2018
- UCP Project presentation competition (MBA and MS) 2018
- LUMS (CGPM Conference on creating inclusive organisational and public spaces: Call for Papers) 2018
- GIKI’s Industrial Open House and Career Fair 2016
- LUMS’ Biology Seminar on Forensic Sciences 2016
- QAU’s 7th Convocation to be Held in May 2016
- LUMS’ Business Technologies Recruitment Drive 2016
- IBA’s Advanced Management Program (AMP) Phase-1 2016
- ISNET / SUPARCO’s Five-Day Workshop on Student Satellites 2015
- MUST’s International Conference on Business and Management Research 2015
Board of Secondary Education (BSEK), Karachi is one of the most prestigious and oldest educational boards in Pakistan. It was established under Central Legislative Act of 1950 to manage all the Karachi’s secondary education related matters. BSEK’s primary responsibility is to conduct SSC (Matriculation) examination in Karachi.
Board of Secondary Education (BSEK), Karachi has been conducting SSC examinations in Karachi since 1951. As the biggest and one of the oldest educational boards in Pakistan, BSEK works in close collaboration with other educational boards in the country and consistently provides assistance and guidance to other boards especially in Sindh.
Board of Secondary Education (BSEK), Karachi normally conducts Matric (SSC / 9th and 10th) examination in the month of April each year. Hundreds of thousands of students from Karachi and surrounding areas take Matric (SSC) exams with BSEK (Karachi Board) in both Science and General categories and results are generally good.
BSEK Matric (9th and 10th) Date Sheet 2017
To view and download the BSEK Matric (SSC) Date Sheet in 2017, please go to the link below,
Latest BSEK / BIEK Karachi News 2015 – 2017