- University Of Sargodha Lahore Campus-Cultural Festival 2018
- UCP Project presentation competition (MBA and MS) 2018
- LUMS (CGPM Conference on creating inclusive organisational and public spaces: Call for Papers) 2018
- GIKI’s Industrial Open House and Career Fair 2016
- LUMS’ Biology Seminar on Forensic Sciences 2016
- QAU’s 7th Convocation to be Held in May 2016
- LUMS’ Business Technologies Recruitment Drive 2016
- IBA’s Advanced Management Program (AMP) Phase-1 2016
- ISNET / SUPARCO’s Five-Day Workshop on Student Satellites 2015
- MUST’s International Conference on Business and Management Research 2015
Board of Secondary Education (BSEK), Karachi is an autonomous body established under Central Legislative Act of 1950, to control and manage secondary education (SSC) in Karachi. It is one of the oldest and most prominent educational boards in Pakistan. BSEK’s primary responsibility is to conduct SSC (Matric) exams each year is Karachi.
Karachi Board (BSEK) prescribes syllabus for Matriculation (SSC) is Karachi and conducts teacher training programs to improve the standards of teaching in the city. It also ensures availability of appropriate facilities in the affiliated schools. Other than curricular and educational activities, BSEK also organizes many extra-curricular activities regularly like Painting Competitions, Sports Weeks etc. for better grooming of the students.
Board of Secondary Education (BSEK) normally organizes Matric (SSC / 9th and 10th) examinations in the month of April each year. BSEK prepares the papers for SSC, conduct and administer exams and then compile and announce results. For students’ guidance, BSEK also provides Matric (SSC)’s Answer Sheets and Past / Model Papers.
BSEK Matric (9th and 10th) Past / Model Papers 2017
To view and download the BSEK Matric (SSC) Answer Sheets and Past / Model Papers in 2016 – 2017, please go to the link below,
Latest BSEK / BIEK Karachi News 2015 – 2017