- University Of Sargodha Lahore Campus-Cultural Festival 2018
- UCP Project presentation competition (MBA and MS) 2018
- LUMS (CGPM Conference on creating inclusive organisational and public spaces: Call for Papers) 2018
- GIKI’s Industrial Open House and Career Fair 2016
- LUMS’ Biology Seminar on Forensic Sciences 2016
- QAU’s 7th Convocation to be Held in May 2016
- LUMS’ Business Technologies Recruitment Drive 2016
- IBA’s Advanced Management Program (AMP) Phase-1 2016
- ISNET / SUPARCO’s Five-Day Workshop on Student Satellites 2015
- MUST’s International Conference on Business and Management Research 2015
Abbotabad as one of the biggest metropolis in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa (KPK) province, has many great educational institutions including schools, colleges and universities. These institutes are modern and state of the art and offer great curriculum.
Abbotabad has its own Board of Intermediate and Secondary education which serves this beautiful city and its surrounding areas. Over the years, the educational needs of the city have been met well by creation and expansion of many schools including boarding schools both in public (Government) and private sector.
Below is the list of some of the leading boarding schools in Abbotabad,
Army Burn Hall College, Abbotabad
Army Burn Hall College Abbotabad is a world-class army boarding school that is well known for producing leaders and professionals of the highest caliber. It has separate sections for both boys and girls. Established in 1948, Army Burn Hall College achieves outstanding results in SSC (Matric) and O Levels each year.
Address :: Mansehra Road, Abbotabad, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa
Website :: www.abhc.edu.pk
Pakistan International Public School and College, Abbotabad
Pakistan International Public School Abbotabad is an exceptional boarding school which is considered among the best in Pakistan. Established in 1983, it has separate sections for boys and girls. Pakistan International Public School produces outstanding results in SSC (Matric) and HSSC (Intermediate) board exams each year.
Address :: Near Mandian Area, Abbotabad, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa
Website :: www.pipsatd-edu.pk
Abbotabad Public School, Abbotabad
Abbotabad Public School is a top notch army boarding school which is among the best schools in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa province. Established in 1961, it is one of the most beautiful schools in Pakistan situated at an altitude of about 4500 feet. Abbotabad Public School has been providing academic excellence and character building for its students for decades now.
Address :: Karakoram Highway, Abbotabad, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa
Website :: www.aps.edu.pk