- University Of Sargodha Lahore Campus-Cultural Festival 2018
- UCP Project presentation competition (MBA and MS) 2018
- LUMS (CGPM Conference on creating inclusive organisational and public spaces: Call for Papers) 2018
- GIKI’s Industrial Open House and Career Fair 2016
- LUMS’ Biology Seminar on Forensic Sciences 2016
- QAU’s 7th Convocation to be Held in May 2016
- LUMS’ Business Technologies Recruitment Drive 2016
- IBA’s Advanced Management Program (AMP) Phase-1 2016
- ISNET / SUPARCO’s Five-Day Workshop on Student Satellites 2015
- MUST’s International Conference on Business and Management Research 2015
Peshawar as the capital city of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa (KPK), is center of educational activities in the province with many great learning institutions. Its long list of world-class educational institutes include some of most prestigious universities in Pakistan.
With consistently growing population, Peshawar has been facing difficulties to keep up to its educational needs. But generally speaking, Government of KPK and Peshawar Local Government have taken good steps in last few years to meet those needs.
Peshawar has seen the establishment of many quality schools in the last decade including boarding schools. These new and modern schools have significantly contributed in improving the standard of education in Peshawar and surrounding areas.
Below is the list of some of the leading boarding schools in Peshawar,
Army Public School and College, Peshawar
This school is part of the country-wide network of public schools managed by Pakistan Army. As a boys only boarding school, the school was commissioned in 1994. Army Public School, Peshawar is a center of excellence that produces great results each year.
Address :: Peshawar Cantt, Peshawar, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa
Website :: www.apsacssectt.edu.pk